Cuvees was delighted to take part in Hong Kong Jockey Club's exclusive tasting and masterclass event today. Four masterclasses were led by HKJC's Head Sommelier and various wine celebrities and experts to present a series of well crafted topics involving wine and sake in a relaxed yet refined atmosphere.
The following sakes supplied by Cuvees were featured at the Sake Masterclass delivered by sake expert Mr. Hiroshi Watanabe (above in the middle) who flew from Japan to Hong Kong for this event:
- Tsubosaka Seppikosan Junmai Muroka Genshu, Himeji Hyogo, Japan 雪彦山 純米吟醸無濾過原酒
- Tajime Chikusen Junmaiginjo Konotori, Japan 竹泉 純米吟醸 幸の鳥
- Okurahonke Okura Tokubetsujunmai Oseto, Japan 大倉 特別純米無濾過生原酒
- Kurumazaka Banshu 50% Junmaidaiginjo Nama, Japan 車坂 純米大吟醸
- Ibaragi Rairaku Namagenshu, Akashi Hyogo, Japan 來楽 生原酒
- Daishinshu Betugakoi Junmaidaiginjo Nama, Japan 大信州 別囲純米吟醸