Billecart-Salmon Brut Rose NV, Champagne, France (750ml) with Gift Box
[Discount Not Available]
|40% Chardonnay / 30 % Pinot Noir / 30% Pinot Meunier|
|WA93 / WS92|
With its subtle and gourmet aromas, this cuvée is a reference point amongst rosé champagnes. It will be a pleasant companion to your happiest moments with its sparkling colour, its amazing finesse and its great intensity.
| A Romantic Champagne
| Tasting Notes
The Brut Rosé is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir vinified as red wine.
A pale yet radiant pink colour adorned with warm glints of gold.
This cuvée unveils a subtle aroma leading to an elegant, delicate bouquet of fine notes of red berries and zest of citrus fruits.
Its special method of vinification gives this cuvée a light, elegant flavour, followed by a fresh finish with a taste of raspberry.
This cuvée is an ideal partner as an aperitif and can also accompany a dish of wild salmon or sushi. For dessert, it will add a sublime touch to red fruit flavours.
Serve at: 8°C
93 - WINE ADVOCATE - DECEMBER 2018
92 - WINE SPECTATOR - 2019
Grape Varieties & Blend
• 40% Chardonnay sourced from the best Crus in the Champagne region
• 30 % Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims and the Grande Vallée de la Marne
• 30% Pinot Meunier from the Vallée de la Marne and the southern slopes of Epernay
• Dosage : 9g
• Vinification in stainless steel
• Malolactic fermentation
• 40% reserve wines
• Ageing on lees : 36 months
• Available formats : Half-Bottle, Bottle, Magnum, Jeroboam
• Ageing potential : 2 to 4 years (Bottle); 1 to 2 years (Half-bottle); 4 to 8 years (Magnum and Jeroboam)