Mas Rodo Merlot 2012, Penedes, Spain (750ml)
This product is currently sold out.
|| Grapes:||100% Merlot|
|| Type:||Dry Red|
|| Region:||Penedes DO|
| Vivacious cherry from high layer. Structured and complex aroma, red fruit, liquorice and under storey touch. Friendly mouth with mature fruit tannin good oak cohesivity, large and integrated acidity. Red and white meat, all kind of pasta, and cooked vegetables. Service Temperature: 16 to 18oC.
- Gold Medal - International Wine Guide 2016
- Best Merlot in Spain Gua de vinos Monovarietales de Espa 2016
- 92 points - Gua de vinos
- Monovarietales de Espana 2016
- Gold Medal - MonoVino 2016
- Commended medal - DECANTER 2014
- Silver medal in the XVI MEZQUITA Award