Photo Credit: Drinkshacker.com
In the latest champagne reviews by Jancis Robinson and her team (Nov 2015), 5 cuvées from Arteis & Co. were reviewed and rated all between 17 and 18 points!
- Artéis & Co. Brut 2002 (17.5)
- Artéis & Co. Brut 2004 (17)
- Artéis & Co. Brut Rosé 2007 (17)
- Artéis & Co. Extra Brut Blanc de Blancs 2002 (18)
- Artéis & Co. Extra Brut Blanc de Blancs 2004 (17.5)
These are excellent reviews as it is rare to have 5 wines reviewed at once alongside names you may have heard of, like Philipponnat, Deutz, Ruinart, Dom Pérignon, Roederer, Egly Ouriet, Henriot ;)