Parker points for Marc Kreydenweiss wines
In the recent edition of Robert Parker's Wine Advocate review, Stephan Reinhardt and Jeb Dunnuck reviewed Marc Kreydenweiss newly released 2015 wines and some from the back vintages. For tasting notes on these top-scoring wines, click through to the product page for descriptions in full.
- 2015 Marc Kreydenweiss La Fontaine aux Enfants Pinot Blanc - WA90+ read more
- 2015 Marc Kreydenweiss Kritt Gewurztraminer - WA89+ read more
- 2015 Marc Kreydenweiss Andlau Riesling - WA89+ read more
- 2014 Marc Kreydenweiss Kastelberg Grand Cru Riesling - WA94 read more
- 2013 Marc Kreydenweiss Wiebelsberg Grand Cru Riesling - WA95 read more
More from: Alsace marc kreydenweiss