Transbottle 3, France
Practical, light and isothermal Transbottle 3 is the ideal device to carry or to store 3 750ml bottles.
- Contents: 1 box with shoulder strap for 3 bottles and different storage spaces (corkscrew, 2 winestoppers), 1 top with Transbottle logo;
- Shock resistant: Well-protected in a cocoon, your bottles are protected against shocks, light and temperature variations;
- Practical: With this adjustable shoulder strap, Transbottle 3 is the perfect bottling carrying device;
- Light: You don’t need anymore to carry unpractical boxes under your arm. Transbottle3 weighs only 0,6kg;
- Isothermal: Keep you icebox at home and use Transbottle. Transbottle keeps your bottles at the correct temperature, ready for the perfect tasting and protects from temperature variations (plane for example). A bottle at 10°C doesn’t reach 12°C after 3 hours in a Transbottle at an ambient temperature of 22°C. A real adapted device for picnics or when you are invited to a dinner.
- Smart Design: Each accessory (corkscrew, corks) proposed by Transbottle finds his place in our box. You are always ready for a perfect tasting.
- Cabin luggage: Buy 3 bottles at the duty-free shop at the airport and carry Transbottle 3 in the aircraft cabin.
- Expanded Polypropylene.
- Shock resistant, time proof;
- Odourless and not toxic, neutral for wine bottles;
- 98% air, 55kg/m3;
- 100% recyclable.
- Made in Western Europe;
- 99.9% of 750ml round bottles fit in Transbottle;
- Dimensions of each chamber:
- Height: 34.0cm;
- Diameter: 10.5cm
- Dimensions of Transbottle 3:
- Height: 38cm;
- Length 41cm;
- Width: 14cm
- Shock resistant: well protected in a cocoon;
- Light: Transbottle 3 weighs only 0,6kg;
- Isothermal: Transbottle keeps your bottles at the correct temperature, ready for the perfect tasting and protects from temperature variations (plane for example). A bottle at 10°C doesn’t reach 12°C after 3 hours in a Transbottle at an ambient temperature of 22°C.
Easy and practical carrying device. Perfect storage solution for 3 bottles, protected from temperature variations and light.